Join our Get Satisfaction forums to find questions, answers and tips from the ImageShack community.
Still need help?
Contact ImageShack support team by filling out this form.
How to embed images on Ebay?
It is possible to embed images hosted by ImageShack on an Ebay listing. Here is how to do it:
- Upload files that you want to embed in your Ebay listing.
- Once the file(s) are uploaded, go to the image page of each file (e.g. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/lighthousec.jpg).
- On the right hand side of the page, expand "Embed this image" as show on the screenshot below.
- Click inside the field labeled "HTML" and hit Ctrl + c (command + c on Mac). This will copy the code in your buffer.
- Assuming that you have already started your Ebay listing, scroll down to the description section.
- Switch the editor to the HTML format by hitting the "HTML" tab.
- Paste the code you copied in step 4 into the editor by hitting Ctrl + v (command + v on Mac)
- Hit "Preview" link on the bottom of the editor to make sure that the image(s) were properly embedded.
- Your listing should look something like this:
- At this point you can switch your editor back to the Standard editor by hitting the "Standard" tab and continue editing the listing.
Note: some images may be large and not fit well in the listing. In such cases we suggest to use the thumbnail html code. It is located on the image page under the "Embed thumbnail of this image" section.
Created by: ms
Last updated on: Mon Dec 17 22:39:41 PST 2012
Article ID: 33