Join our Get Satisfaction forums to find questions, answers and tips from the ImageShack community.
Still need help?
Contact ImageShack support team by filling out this form.
How to delete a file?
To remove an image:
- Log in to ImageShack and go to "My Images".
- Locate an image you want to remove.
- Click "Delete" button to the right of the image thumbnail.
The image will be removed within one hour.
To remove multiple images:
- Go to "My Images".
- Select the images you would like to remove by left clicking on their thumbnails.
- Selected images will have an orange border around them.
- Note that selected images will have an orange border around it.
- Click "Delete" link on there right hand side of the page under "ACTION".
Created by: ms
Last updated on: Fri Dec 21 16:29:04 PST 2012
Article ID: 14